$50,000 COVID-19 Relief Fund
Committed to helping those in the sport industry most affected by the global pandemic.
Deadline to apply is December 15, 2020 @ 11:59pm
Are you in need of financial assistance due to COVID-19?
Our goal is to demonstrate the love of Christ to those in the sport industry who have encountered temporary or emergent financial hardships due to COVID-19.
1. You will apply for financial assistance through the application below. Please explain your situation and what you intend to do with the funds if they are granted to you.
2. Our committee is made up of diverse sport leaders throughout the collegiate and professional sport industry, covering all major professional leagues and every level of collegiate athletics. This committee will review each application.
3. Starting December 15th, the Review Committee will meet to make funding decisions and contact those who have been awarded funding.
Eligibility Requirements & Criteria
In order to qualify for grant assistance from the Uncommon Sports Group Relief Program, the recipient must satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Be a current or future employee in the collegiate or professional sports industry. This includes full-time, part-time, student managers, interns, graduate students, undergraduate students, and much more.
2. Experience a catastrophic event and/or emergency hardship that is:
• Identifiable and described in detail in the application.
• Unexpected, unanticipated, unforeseen, unintended, or unplanned.
3. Income and/or way of living has been severely affected by COVID-19.